The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia

I thought this book was amazing, it's now one of my favourite books. I loved it. I really liked how instead of the normal girl point of view one usually gets from these types of books, it was from a male's perspective which at first i thought i wasn't going to like but as soon as i started reading i really enjoyed it, and i loved Ethan's perspective of things and how he thought of things. Yet you could still get at the girl's point of view as well. I also really loved the poetry and wording in the book as well as the song made for the book it was really beautiful and inspiring. It was such a good book about love overcoming all obstacles and i just loved their connection.

Kayla, age 18, Red Hill

No comments: