The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

At first I thought this book was going to be scary, disturbing and bad...but I was wrong. I figured I would read it and decide then because it was one of the 6 books and I saw alot of good reviews about it so I just decided why not. It was amazing, like Stephanie Myer's Twilight series but also the complete opposite. Not vampires, fallen angels. But they did meet in biology class and something else but I won't say what. It was intriguing, mysterious and exciting. I love the way you think you know what's going to happen but then it's almost the complete opposite. The next book I just ordered and am so excited to read it. By the way I finished the book in one morning. Ya I'm a book worm but still I've never finished a book that long in one morning. I couldn't put it down for more than like 30 mintues. :)

Alainna, age 13, Ancaster

No comments: