The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

I had just finished reading the Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong, then saw she had a new book out so I had to read it. The beginning of the book was a bit slow, but still kept me interested, mostly because I thought Maya and Daniel were going to get together. After Mina Lee, the reporter was killed, things got really good. All the plot points started to unfold, and I couldn't stop reading. I was a bit dissapointed at the ending because it was so abrupt and such a cliffhanger; there are many questions you have left. I guess thats a good thing though, now I'm looking foward to the next book even more! I think that this is a great read for anybody who likes Stephenie Meyer or Kelley Armstrong books.

~ Kirsten F, Valley Park

No comments: