The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

In my personal opinon it was a great read. It was a page turner and I felt compelled to keep reading, in a way I felt like if I read fast enough that I would figure out what happend ( I don't want to spoil it for any of you who havn't read it) before any of the caracters did. Silly, huh? I also thought that the author, Sara Shepard, wrote it very well. She made sure us readers would cling to every word, tried to make us feel what her caracters felt. I felt she planned everything out very well. From the flashbacks to the way Shepard ended the chapters to the letters. Over all it was very enjoyable, and I'm so glad it's a series!!! All the more fun during the summer!!! :D

~ Dylan C, Concession

No comments: