The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith

It took me a while to get into the book and even then I didn't find it all that great. The story idea is amazing but the actual way it was written, not that good. It was very loose so the story or characters didn't seem real. Instead of feeling like I was in the book or watching what was happening, it felt like I was reading a book. I don't know if it's because I accidently started the second book in the series first but it just wasn't that captivating. Though some parts were good, I rushed through most of the book. The only parts I enjoyed were with Brad in them. Overall an okay book.

~ Alainna C, Ancaster

No comments: