The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

Snakehead by Anthony Horowitz

This book was amazing! I had read all 6 of the previous Alex Rider books. Yes, even though I'm a girl :) I loved every one of them, so when I saw that there was a new one, I write away grabbed it. It totally didn't let me down at all! Alex is such a believable character and his sense of humor is hilarious. There were many cool scenes, my favourite being when Alex is locked up in the organ-donation camp. His escape is really creative. I love how Alex is just a normal teenager and just wants to keep leading his normal life; and yet somehow he always gets wizzed across the continents to some random place where he does an impossible mission. They're really great to read.

Jodi, age 17, Ancaster Branch

No comments: