The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

Killing Britney by Sean Olin

Although this wasn't a challenging novel, it was extremely mind boggling. It's the story of a seemingly innocent girl fending for her life while everyone close to her is slowly killed off without reason...There isn't much to say, except that it keeps you on your feet. It makes you want to keep reading. I didn't put the book down until I finished it - it took only a matter of hours. It certainly is a page turner and will keep the reader guessing. I changed my mind suspect-wise by the chapter! In the end, I wasn't shocked at the way the story ending. It has been one of my suspicions all along...A definite must read for any twisted mystery lovers.

Tamara, age 13, Saltfleet Branch

No comments: