The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater


Okay, so you are probably thinking no more werewolves! I know how you feel; I was there. But then I read Shiver. This book delivers a refreshig new take on the werewolf scene as well as a beautiful and tragic account of a love that transcendes species. All I could think about was how perfect Sam and Grace were together, and how heartbreaking it was that one or the other couldn't change their species. This book made me laugh, cry and hope for a miracle for the characters. It may sound corny but Shiver, did give me shivers! I cannot wait for Linger to come out!

Hailey, age 16, Ancaster

No comments: