The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Hush, Hush is the story of overachiever Nora Grey. She is very focused on having the flexibility of choosing any university she may want. That means she needs amazing grades. She has little time for socializing, let alone dating. But a re-adjustment in the seatting plan in her biology class changes everything. She meets Patch. A dark, mysterious and down-right scary guy, whom she quickly realizes she has an unfathomable attraction too. As their relationship developes Nora begins to wonder about Patch's past. What kinds of things he used to do and whether he is even human.

I absolutely adore this book. I began to read it late at night and found I couldn't stop till I was done, which turned out to be early the next morning. It was captivating, alluring, spine-tingling awesome. I became so engrossed in the novel shivers went through my body on several occasions. I just wish I had read it sooner so I could have voted on it instead of The Reckoning. This is definitely my favorite of all the Top Novels.

Clarissa, age 16, Terryberry

No comments: