The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Once again, the fanatical Darkest Powers Series by the Canadian renowned author Kelley Armstrong has finally put the ending to the series. Was the last book a good way to finish the series. In same ways yes and in others no. First of all,in my opinion, some more action could have happened, I mean there is a good amount, but I craved for me, being the last of the series, however their is an extremely shocking thing that happens in the book that no one, not even the characters, are prepared for. Kelley, the last book was great, but it wasn't exactly what I was expecting

Meaghan, age 16, Bookmobile site

No comments: