The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

I Am Number Four by Pitticus Lore

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I had saw the movie before reading this book, and I now think that wasn't such a good idea. This book was way more better than the movie. There was aaction, suspense, romance, and also sad and touching moments. My favourite parts was when the main character, John Smith or Number Four, was coming into his legacies and also when he starts to remember parts of the battle on his home world. He sees things differently and begins to wonder if another ship left the planet as well. This book is for any one who likes action, SciFi, with just a little bit of romance.

~Kathryn R, Ancaster

No comments: