The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

Before this book I had never read anything by Sara Dessen, who as I learned after reading Along for the Ride is an author of many other books. Her characters were well thought through each with a different story to tell. I would recomend this book to anyone who enjoys reading anything that has that 'summer love' feeling to it. Basicly in this book we discover what it feels like if you've grown up with out a childhood, go to live with your father who has recently been remarried and already has a newborn and discover yourself, and love for the first time. Honestly I didn't think it had what I like to call a 'tug' meaning there wasn't anything that made me think 'I HAVE to keep reading!!!' which for me, made the read a little longer and slightly less interesting. Although it was a good book, it might not be something I woud consider in any Top Ten or anything.

~ Dylan C, Concession

No comments: