The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

Legend by Marie Lu

Legend is an amazing book! I have not read a book that is like Legend. It is unique, captivating and just plain awesome! I love all the characters in the book. Not only were the main characters June and Day well written, the supporting characters such as Tess, Metias, John and Thomas were also written extremely well. The plot of this book was different and kept me wanting to read more. I liked how June and Day were from two completely different worlds but they still came together despite their differences. This was a fantastic book and I highly recommend it.

Rating: Awesome

- Alainna, Terryberry

No comments: