The best reviews from our past Teen Summer Reading years have been posted below. Browse to find your next read! Click on the image to be taken to the catalog to place a hold.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter

This book was an easy fun read. Although I was not expecting much from this book it actually had me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. This is the second book in the Gallagher Girls series. Cammie and her friends are sent on a mission for one of their classes and after that everything changes. The plot is fast paced with many unexpected surprises that leads you to believe that one person is responsible for everything instead of the true culprit. This was a great book that I would recommend to anyone looking for an easy and exciting read.

Brooke, age 14, Carlisle

No comments: